drugstore mascara's you should try, according to us
by Swiitch Beauty
A good mascara changes lives, and this is a fact, here are a few of our recommendations
1.Maybelline Lash Sensational (R127, clicks.co.za)
- I purchased this mascara 2 months ago & have been using it on a day-to-day basis because it's cheap, and does a good job at lifting, separating and fluffing out my lashes. I usually go in with two coats. my only gripe with this one is that it tends to start flaking off towards the end of the day. Not the biggest train smash considering how affordable it is - so I will definitely repurchase as an every day mascara!
2. Loreal real Telescopic False Lash Mascara (ON SALE! R145 - dischem.co.za)
- As I'm writing this blogpost, I've just noticed that this mascara is on sale through dischem's website! If you're into super long, separated lashes - this is definitely the mascara for you! It does such a fantastic job at separating & elongating my lashes & lash all day long. Definitely #SwiitchApproved
3. Lo'real Lash Paradise (ON SALE, R159,95 - dischem.co.za)
- This is made to be a dupe of the Too Faced, Better Than Sex mascara. Having used both I can honestly say it comes quite close! Like the Too Faced mascara, its got an hourglass shaped wand. So it grabs your lash at the inner corner & at the outer ends to make your eyes look super big!
it is easily one of my favourite mascaras. The formula delivers on its promise of volume and length. The brush is soft and slighty bulky but it is easy to work with. Just care not to reapply a lot as you can make your eyelashes look slighty clumpy.