hi, we're looking for:
👋🏽 ASSISTANT TO GENERAL MANAGER:
- it will be your job to aid the general manager in coordinating, directing and planning everyday business operations
- you’ll help help create weekly schedules, ensure shifts go smoothly, manage daily operations and help with human resources as necessary.
- the job also entails many administrative duties, up keeping our communications with partners and assisting on the front and back lines when necessary
- additionally, you’ll also help prepare for team meetings and group training sessions
- at least 3 years’ experience in assistant management
- strong organizational and leadership
- exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- must be proficient in microsoft word, pages, & numbers on Mac
👋🏽CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT:
- The customer experience (CX) assistant is an innovative, operationally-minded strategic leader, who will be responsible for ensuring a best in class customer service experience for the swiitchbeauty community and that the customer’s voice is represented across our organisation
- this person will be responsible for developing creative CX strategies and formats and redefining what CX means at swiitchbeauty.
- this role requires a balance of strategic thinking, hands on leadership capabilities, and tactical problem solving to create a great experience for our customers.
- the role will report to our GM
- the role will involve responding to customer queries throughout multiple platforms such as e-mail, social, telephonic & messenger platforms
- the role will also involve overseeing the logistical operations completing the necessary admin tasks relating to the above mentioned queries
- 2+ years of assistant level experience working in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- experience working for a high profile business or individual.
- (not mandatory, but favourable) some experience in media or entertainment.
- proficiency with all Apple & Mac devices / softwares, e-mail, Keynote, Google Calendar, and know your way around a spreadsheet.
- the confidence and ability to “manage up”, sometimes being a nag to get things done
IMPORTANT: excellent written & verbal communication skills
👋🏽CREATIVE + MARKETING ASSISTANT
- complete development and upkeep of content calendar for social media
- administrative planning and execution for content production (sourcing, scheduling etc)
- conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- head all communication with content creators to build and maintain our database
- assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- write marketing literature (newsletter, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence
- communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- support via IG +FB DM’s / engagement via IG + FB comments & engagement via twitter
- industry trend reporting (weekly)
- mood boarding for content production
- proven experience as a marketing assistant
- good understanding of marketing principles
- demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- good knowledge of computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Facebook Business Suite, Google analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- exquisite communication and people skills
- degree or diploma in marketing, business or relevant field is a strong advantage
location: centurion, pretoria, south africa
if this is you - please forward your CV + best selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org