our office is looking for an assistant! here's what he / she will do
- oversee heavy calendar management and scheduling including conference calls, travel arrangements/trip itineraries, vacation time, etc., for founder & CEO.
- organize daily workflow and proactively keep CEO on schedule with short and long-term projects.
- review schedule daily and ensure CEO is aware of any materials needed to prepare for upcoming meetings. support with the preparation of these materials as necessary.
- act as point of contact as it relates to following up on questions.
- coordinate with publicists, agents, managers, executive producers, and writers on behalf of the CEO.
- run budget for executive office, logging all expenses and reimbursements.
- update calendar on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- provide backup administrative support as needed - we are a small team with many “all hands on deck” moments.
- draft emails, keep organized files, and other general administrative duties.
- coordinate and filter requests with PR & marketing.
- run work and personal errands as needed.
- oversee event production
- project management & reporting
- 2+ years of assistant level experience working in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- experience working for a high profile business or individual.
- (not mandatory, but favourable) some experience in media or entertainment.
- proficiency with all Apple & Mac devices / softwares, e-mail, Keynote, Google Calendar, Adobe Photoshop / InDesign, and know your way around a spreadsheet.
- the confidence and ability to “manage up”, sometimes being a nag to get things done.
- must be located in pretoria
IMPORTANT: Excellent written & verbal communication skills
location: centurion, pretoria, south africa
if this is you - please forward your CV + best selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org