#BRUSHLOVEGLOVE // TEXTURED MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANING GLOVE
Our Express Brush Cleaning Glove was specially designed as a quick, easy and effective method to deep clean your make-up brush collection. The revolutionary device offers a variety of necessary textures and surfaces for removing all makeup from brushes while using only a small amount of cleaning solution. The dual-sided glove provides a complete cleaning process for both eye and face brushes.
Brush Cleaning How-To:
1. WASH - Add a small amount of cleaning solution and water to glove and swirl brush on the special washing texture to begin deep cleaning the brush(es). The large knobs should be used to wash face brushes and the dashes on the reverse of the glove should be used to wash eye brushes.
2. RINSE - Place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the special rinsing texture of the glove to remove makeup residue & soap. The curvy lines on the top of the glove should be used to rinse eye brushes and the straight lines on the reverse side of the glove should be used to rinse face brushes.
3. REFINE - Swirl brush on the special refining texture of the glove for an added deep cleaning. The mini needle looking knobs on either side should be used for both face and eye brushes.
4. RINSE - Place brush under running water & sweep brush back and forth on the special rinsing texture for a final rinse.
5. SHAPE - Reshape brush bristles by placing brush head between the thumb and forefinger of the brush section of the glove while squeezing with your hand to remove excess water and shape your brushes.
Extend the life of costly cosmetic brushes and wash away bacteria in one clean sweep. Use Switch Beauty’s Brush Express cleaning glove for easy, effective weekly cleanings using a clever design that throughly cleans and reshapes brushes.
Different textured surfaces are used to complete different steps in the brush cleaning process.
The right area of the brush is for cleaning, rinsing, and reshaping. Swirl bristles along smartly designed grooves to deep clean hard-to-reach crevices. Sweep across the rinsing lines to wash away residue. Then reshape and restore with the specially designed edges, and your brush will dry properly and be ready to reuse. Preserve your investment while protecting your hands (and face) from makeup residue.