#BrowGameInBox // Eyebrow Filling Kit
Ready to up your Brow-Game?
This kit hosts 3 shades of powder product
- 2 browns for filling them brows in
- One cream shade for highlighting underneath the brow, on the brow bone
- Angled brush applicator for lining & defining
- Smudge tip applicator end for blurring out any harsh lines
Filling in your brows makes such a huge difference to: see below!
Top tips for filling in your brows:
- Start with a lighter shade, you can always go darker if you don't like how it looks!
- Use a very light hand
- Instead of drawing long & solid lines, use small soft strokes with the brush to mimic actual hairs
- ALWAYS brush your brows upwards with a brow brush / spoolie brush before getting started. It just helps you to see the real shape of your brows so you know what you have to work with.
- If you have wild, unruly brows - use a clear brow gel to set them in place. Essence brand at dischem / clicks sells a good one that is super affordable.
- Allow the front of your brow ( nearer to your nose) to be lighter & more natural looking than the tail of your brow ( nearer to your hairline )
- If you love the look of crisp, clean brows - use a concealer under & above your brow to achieve that. Use a flat thin eyeshadow brush to get the concealer as close as you possibly can to the brow & then blend it out. See below: ( the concealer in the image is still unblended)