#VelvetBuffer is a dense foundation blending brush
what's cool is that it has a domed, angular-shaped brush surface that makes it easy to blend liquid / cream foundation seamlessly into your skin. the pointed tip is made to fit perfectly underneath the hollows of the eyes.
in terms of the actual structure of the brush, it's got a sturdy, self-standing handle with a slip-off cap that prevents bristles from contracting germs, dirt and dust, making it the ultimate travel companion.
things to know:
1. it is compatible with any type of liquid/cream foundation / BB cream
2. the super densely packed ultra-fine fibers deliver streak-free, flawless coverage
3. the sturdy, tilted handle improves precision and stability. and it sits upright on your dresser / table-top so you've got no worries of it coming in contact with germs, dirt or dust
how to use it:
- you never want to apply foundation straight on top of any brush, this over-saturates the bristles with product, and you're going to end up with a cakey, streaky finish.
- start by dotting the foundation all over your face, depending on how much you need. dot your forehead, cheeks, chin & nose.
- blend in circular motions using the brush. spread the product around evenly, then start to use a lighter pressure so that you're actually blending the product into your skin + building coverage, and not just moving the product around.