- What sparked your love for blogging and how long have you been a blogger for?
I started my blog as a way to share my secret makeup tips and techniques and I’ve been doing it for almost two years now.
- Who are your favourite beauty bloggers?
I follow a lot of American beauty bloggers, my top picks would have to be Patrickstarrr, Desi Perkins, LustreLux and Chrisspy
- What are your current top 5 favourite make up products? And why?
A tough one, only 5? Okay here goes, in no specific order:
- Benefit Cosmetics porefessional
- Mac Russian Red matte lipstick
- Essence Cosmetics Liquid Ink liner
- Swiitchbeauty Slays For Days shadow palette
- Yardley London translucent powder
- Tell us about your skincare routine?
I try and keep it really simple because I have sensitive skin – I use Nivea soft moisturising cream in the morning and evening and to remove my makeup I use Garniers soft cleansing lotion and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost cleansing facial wipes.
- And your holy grail skincare products?
Hands down Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream, I use it for everything, lip balm, as a gloss over lip liner, it’s also great on any skin irritations.
- What would you say is your ultimate go to, grab everyday product?
My top 3 would be Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream, Catrice glam doll mascara and Essence Cosmetics liquid ink, in case I need to touch up my wing liner (lol yes, I always carry a back up supply of liquid liner in case of emergencies).
- What does your everyday face look like?
Nothing too fancy, I try and keep things simple for work – primer, foundation, mascara and a quick brush through my eyebrows with a tinted gel, maybe a pop of colour on the lips if I’m trying to distract from how tired I look.
- What is your favourite lippy? Why do you love it so much?
LOL don’t make me pick just one, I’d say it would have to be between Mac Russian Red matte lipstick and NYX cosmetics soft matte lip cream in Stockholm. I love anything matte and both of these are gorgeous colours and longwearing, but ultimately my favourtie lip colour is red…
- What is new in your make up bag this month?
Rimmel Londons new ‘brow this way’ eyebrow powder that I’m loving and Catrice cosmetics luminzing highlighter pen.
- What's currently on your beauty wishlist?
A new Stila ‘eye are the window’ shadow palette because I’ve hit pan on so many of the shades and I’m dying to try the brand new Kylie Jenners loose highlight powders.
Till Wednesday babes,