Today's scoop is the gorgeous beauty blogger, Charnelle! She shares her favourite mascara, style secrets and more!
1. How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to become a beauty blogger?
I have been blogging since 2015 and I always wanted to start my own blog as a platform to express myself, but was scared to do it. Eventually I took the jump even though there were already so many bloggers out there. A little bit of curly never hurt nobody.
2. What is your favourite part about being a beauty blogger?
I love being able to give people advice and try new things and experiment with my face or style.
3. What does your everyday face look like?
My every day face is mascara, eyebrows of course! and some lip balm. I tend to rather opt for more of a natural face, it's good to let the skin breathe. And when I model the make up is always applied so thick so having an open face does wonders for the skin.
4. Your number 1 makeup brand? And why?
I love SwiitchBeauty the slays for days palette, that goes with me everywhere! And Benefit cosmetics with their eyebrow kit Ka-brow and lipkit. Some things you just cant leave your house without.
5. Tell as about your night time skincare regime?
I use Demalogica at night so I pre cleanse, wash and moisturize my face before I go sleep. It makes me feel fresh and clean without a lot of fuss. A hot cup of water with lemon and then I'm ready for bed.
6. Which skincare is your everyday holygrails?
To be honest, Coconut Oil! I first use the Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse to remove my make up and then some coconut Oil for moisturizer.
7. Your so stylish, where do you get your style inspiration from?
I get my style inspo from different things, sometimes it's my mood so if I'm feeling funky my look goes accordingly. My style icon though is Kenza Zouiten and who can forget about scrolling on Pinterest!
8. Any tips for girl out there exploring with fashion and style?
Just try whatever you want as long as you are comfortable and don't worry about the looks you get, stay true to yourself and go from there.
9. If you could wear only 1 outfit for a month, what would you choose?
Something classic. So a good pair of jeans, converse sneakers and a t-shirt.
10. What is your go to mascara??
The benefit cosmetics "They're real" is my number one right now!
Go give her a like and a follow :
Till Wednesday babes,